Sunday, June 03, 2007

Doh!

I must be more sleep deprived than I realised.

As Mary kindly pointed out in the comments following my last post, she can't find PRINCESS AUSTRALIA on the shelves in the US yet. And she went to 2 bookstores!!

Of course, silly me forgot that following the merging of the Harlequin Romance and Silhouette Romance lines, the new Romance series only hit the shelves in the US mid-month! (Sorry Mary!)

So if you want to read about the concierge and the bad-boy prince, you'll have to wait till mid-June. Or you can always get it now at eharlequin or on Amazon.

I'll start posting tit-bits from this book over the next few weeks leading up to the release, just to whet your appetites... :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nic,

Thank goodness you told me what was up. I had myself convinced that boxes and boxes of delicious Harlequin Romances had fallen into a dreadful shipping black hole. Phew! I feel so much better now! And nope, I can't wait to read about your concierge and bad-boy prince (yummy), so I'll be visiting eHarlequin in a moment.

Have a wondeful day, Nic!

Mary

P.S. Glad you liked my "Thank You Note."

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Glad I cleared that up, Mary :)
I had visions of you traipsing all over to find my book!!

Anonymous said...

No worries, Nic! I bought the eBook. It's so cool that with a couple of clicks the book is in my hands!

Mary

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so old-fashioned that the thought of my books in e-format freaks me out! (in a good way!!)
Hope you enjoy the story :)