Monday, May 25, 2009

Keeping the passion

Quick drop in at the folks to post this because I'm still on a high.

Library talks give me a buzz.
Enthusiastic readers and writers eager to hear about romance writing make me smile and I love discussing my passion.

Especially exciting when there are writers targeting M&B in the group and last night, I had the pleasure of meeting a lady targeting M&B Sexy. We discussed loads and she thanked me for the helplful writing articles on my website.

Really hit home how much shared knowledge means to people.

So if you're out there and reading this and have a burning question to ask me, fire away (in email if you're shy.)

I might eventually get to respond when I'm back online!

4 comments:

Lacey Devlin said...

One of the many reasons we love you is that you're so generous with your time :)

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Aw...shucks, Lacey :)

Agen Ibcbet said...

Thanks combination of suitable and useful information and well-written sentences that will certainly entice your sense.There are so multiple comments here that are really entertaining and conducive to me thanks for sharing a link especially for sharing this blog. Judi Bola

Agen Sbobet said...

I really admire the important ideas that you offer in the content. I am looking forward for more important thoughts and more blogs. Berita Piala Dunia