Saturday, January 16, 2010

Weekend rituals


I run around all week and work like a trojan, so I love my weekends.
Yes, I still write most weekends, especially with non stop deadlines, but I always, always take time out.
My weekend ritual involves brunch on Sunday, either at my favourite cafe or trying a new one, spending all day doing family stuff with the kids, and curling up on a Sunday night with a book and reading for at least an hour or two.
Absolutely adore the weekends!
So what's your weekend ritual?

4 comments:

Lacey Devlin said...

Does doing the washing count? :P

Joanne Coles said...

Boring stuff usually :-(

Getting the kids uniforms washed, dried and ironed (4 lots!). Try and do all by cleaning/tidying on Saturday then we go to church on Sunday and try to spend the day relaxing!

I usually catch a couple of games of football over the weekend and when the rugby season starts at least one game of that too :-)

Janette Radevski said...

Being a stay at home mum - can I say everyday is like the weekend? Well they all morph into each other, but I LOVE LOVE my coffee dates with girlfriends and even more so when they are kidlet free.

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Me too, Janette!

I spend all my time with the kids (when I'm not writing!) so having a girls' night out or coffee break is fabulous!