Thursday, February 18, 2010

In her shoes...

As promised, here's the US cover for THREE TIMES A BRIDESMAID...

So wonderfully romantic!

Though the hero looks nothing like that semi-naked pic of Daniel MacPherson I've posted here many times, the guy who inspired my hero Bryce Gibson.

But hey, I'm happy. And any time we need to check out the inspiration behind Bryce, we can always trawl the archives...

In the meantime, I don't think any of you want to be in my shoes today.
I'm off to the vascular surgeon, in the hope something can be done.
Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Janette Radevski said...

Lovely cover! And ouch - hope all goes well at the doctor's.

Joanne Coles said...

Beautiful cover but yak on the vascular surgeon. Or maybe yum (if you're lucky). Good luck!

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Thanks Janette.

Unfortunately, not a guy this time, Joanne ;)

Lacey Devlin said...

One of my all time favorite covers!

Soooo gorgeous :)

Lots of luck with the surgeon!

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Wow, you really love it, Lacey!

I think it's super romantic, so lovely :)