Saturday, September 03, 2011

READER REVIEW: Tag Team


My reading time has been seriously curtailed this week while working on BUSTED IN BOLLYWOOD edits and uploading my very first short story to Amazon & Smashwords!

(So Weekend Book Club will return next weekend.)

I'm thrilled to see 3 ripper reviews up on Amazon in the first 2 days:

"a super fast paced awesome short story packed with tension and sexual sizzle amidst the International police drama, action and espionage...I've always enjoyed Nicola Marsh's contemporary romances and this short story delivers a powerful punch! The dialogue and action scenes felt like I was watching a movie rather than reading!"

"Hot, potent and riveting! Amidst a life or death situation these two really spark, through dialogue, tension and emotion. When they finally get it on it feels so real, deep and exciting. Nicola Marsh is a whizz with words, creating such wonderful, fresh, lively characters. My only wish? That there had been more to this story!"

"Tag Team by Nicola Marsh oozes sizzlin heat... short and steamy, but wafting with goodness..."

Thanks to Nas, Kerrin & Katrina. Read their full reviews here.

And snap up the story for 0.99 cents!
Available at Smashwords too

Don't forget my 3 book giveaway running all this week!

2 comments:

Rachel Brooks said...

Good luck with your edits! Congrats on the awesome reviews :)

Also, I’m a new follower—wonderful blog! Stop by my blog and follow me too? http://rachelbrookswrites.blogspot.com/

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Thanks Rachel, shall check out your blog when these deadlines are done!