Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Warming up for Bollywood


If you're in the USA, BUSTED IN BOLLYWOOD will be on shelves in bookstores very soon (next week!) and I'm so excited.

It has also been selected for Walmart's Summer Beach Reads promo which is great!

So to celebrate the lead-up to mass market release, here's a review just in:


Oh, how I loved this book!  Mojito loving Shari and Rita are the best of friends – and Shari is quite the friend to take the brunt of Rakesh’s family wrath if things go south.  I loved the interaction between the characters, the funny moments, the food, and the bollywood movie references.  You are drawn into a world that is vibrant and you don’t want to leave!

The one thing standing in Shari’s way is Drew – can he spoil things with Rakesh and out her to his family as a fake fiance?  Can he keep the secret long enough for her to go back to New York and get Rita to meet Rakesh?

Would I recommend this book?  YES!! This book was funny and I couldn’t put it down.  I had to know what happened with Shari, Rita, Rakesh and Drew.  Would Rita and Rakesh end up together?  Would Drew and Shari get their chance at happiness?  Will I read more by this author?  Hell yes!  I can’t wait to see what Nicola comes out with next.

It's always a thrill when readers connect with a book so a huge thanks to Aislynn at Stitch, Read, Cook for this review!

No comments: