Saturday, January 12, 2013

WEEKEND BOOK CLUB: What Goes Around


WHAT GOES AROUND is Harlequin Mills & Boon Medical & Presents author Carol Marinelli's first foray into indie publishing...and wow! What a debut.

I devoured this book, couldn't put it down.

Here's the blurb:

“I’ve spent my life keeping my worlds apart and now they’ll all be coming together, in this very room. Everything that I’ve carefully separated will be curdling right here under this roof.”

What Goes Around…

Lucy thought she had firmly buried her past when she set eyes on and snared that sexy older guy at work. She gave no thought to the consequences when she swooped in and stole Gloria’s husband.

Twelve years on things couldn’t be better for Lucy. Well, his little problem in the bedroom department might need working on but surely it’s a small price to pay for a seemingly perfect life.

That is until karma wields its hammer and shatters Lucy’s fragile world…


Lovers of women's fiction will adore this book as much as I did.

I write at night so sleep is precious to me. I happily lost sleep 2 nights in a row to finish this ASAP.

The characters are real and flawed and memorable.

A gritty read. Loved it!
Highly recommend.

You can buy it here


What are you reading this weekend?

No comments: