Thursday, December 21, 2006

Editor interview!

Over at the Pink Heart Society, we've had a bit of a coup with Mills and Boon London editor Jenny Hutton doing an interview for us.
It really is enlightening and if you ever wanted to know about the road to publication from an editor's point of view, make sure you head on over and check it out!

In more mundane stuff, I went out last night for dinner with a group of old physio uni friends (for what seemed like the first time in months, and yes, I actually ate food and it stayed down!) and they were all chatting about the physio conference in Palm Cove next year. Then one of the girls asked me 'do you miss being a physio?' to which I responded with an instant, vehement, straight from the heart 'no way!'
Everyone laughed but it really made me think how I've had such a drastic job change and how much I love it. Writing is a passion. It's a part of me. It makes me happy. And it pays the bills.
What more could I ask for?

No comments: