Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Accolades

The RITAs (awarded by the Romance Writers of America) are the authors' equivalent of the Oscars and the finalists were announced yesterday.

In the Best Traditional category we have talented and lovely Aussies like Barbara Hannay and Marion Lennox, alongside a newbie Fiona Harper, and Jackie Braun. Great to know the Romance series is alive and well. Good luck, ladies. Wish you could all win.

In writing news, I finished the final read-through of PICTURE PERFECT last night, so will send it off to my editor at the end of this week. Still waiting for revisions on my last Romance, so hoping to tackle those asap. Aiming to update my website this week too. Busy, busy, busy.

And for those interested in seeing how I revamped an old manuscript and turned it into my latest sale, PURCHASED FOR PLEASURE, visit the Pink Heart Society today where I've blogged about the process.

No comments: