Thursday, September 17, 2009

Half way

For readers following my weekly online read at eharlequin, the 4th chapter of ONE INDIAN SUMMER is now live.

Interesting comments in the discussion thread, where readers don't know where it's going.

Guess what? Neither do I!
I'm reading weekly along with everyone else.

Yes, I wrote the thing, so I do know where it's going to finish but as to each chapter, I'm resisting the urge to re-read the rest on my PC and am waiting along with everyone for the next weekly installment. Willpower, huh?

I'm dying to give people hints but am keeping my lips firmly zipped.
Though there's a favourite scene coming up when Harrison takes Khushi to...

1 comment:

Lacey Devlin said...

Ha ha! You do have fabulous willpower. I don't suppose a demand to see the rest now will work? Bribes? No??