Friday, July 06, 2012

Not the Marrying Kind: Hero


I'm so excited about the impending release of my first category romance for Entangled Publishing's Indulgence series!

NOT THE MARRYING KIND ($2.99 e-book) releases July 15th (9 days, squee!) and in the lead up, I'm providing background snippets from the book.

So...who's the hero?

Beck Blackwood is a desert bad-boy-made-good.

He's a construction king in Vegas, but prefers his house in Red Rock Canyon outside Vegas to the glitz.

He'll do whatever it takes for the deal of a lifetime...including blackmailing a woman into marriage!

What does he look like?

Think Gerard Butler.
'Nuff said.

3 comments:

Lacey Devlin said...

Oh I'm so excited!!! Yay for another Entangled release! Bring on July 15th!

Rachel Lyndhurst said...

Ooh wicked! I'm massively excited about this book, too, Nicola. I know I'm going to LOVE it.

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Glad you're both excited, because I sure am. Can't wait!!!!