Sunday, July 22, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday: NOT THE MARRYING KIND






My first Six Sentence Sunday in a while courtesy of life intruding but I'm excited to be back!


With NOT THE MARRING KIND releasing this week, I thought it fitting to introduce you to Poppy, the party planning heroine who's snarky and sassy and downright fun.


Here, she's chatting with her BFF and assistant Ashlee about launching Divorce Diva Daily, a blog promoting her divorce party idea that will save her sister's party planning business.
Ashlee isn't convinced.


“Hey, I’m mature.”
Ashlee raised an imperious eyebrow and pointed at her desk. “You’re saving a printed RPatz autographed Twilight flyer, your Gryffindor Forever stick-on tattoos are plastered everywhere, and you’ve been clubbing three times this week.”
“I like to bust a move.”
“And the rest?”
“Can never have enough sparkly vamps or Harry 
Potter around.”



Check out more SSS here

7 comments:

Zee Monodee said...

LOL! The sparkly vamp bit is debatable, but I agree with the girl :)

Cannot wait to grab this one, Nicola. Sounds like another winner for you. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Fun dialogue!

Christine Warner said...

Have this book on my tbr list...sounds like it'll be a fun read and your snippet just proved it!

Maryellen said...

so fun!

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Thanks Zee, hope you enjoy the book!

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Thanks Christine, I saw you'd marked it as 'to read' on GR :)

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Thanks Maryellen, I had a lot of fun writing this one!