Sunday, August 18, 2013

I won the RBY!!!


I'm absolutely THRILLED I won the RuBY!!!!

Or more precisely, my heroine Ruby in Marrying the Enemy won the RUBY!

Sadly, I was unable to attend the awards ceremony so the very gracious Anne Gracie accepted the award on my behalf and delivered my acceptance speech.

I've been sick for the last few weeks, so was curled up on the couch glued to Twitter as the announcements rolled in...and was stunned to see my name pop up as the winner!

I'm so stoked that readers loved this book as much as I do.

Now, to make space in my office... :)

4 comments:

miki said...

Congrats!!

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Thanks Miki!

Anne R. Allen said...

Major congrats, Nicola! Fabulous.

Christy McKellen said...

HUGE congrats on your RuBY win, Nicola! Very well deserved. Sorry to hear you're not well. Sending good vibes for a speedy recovery. xx Christy xx