Sunday, April 09, 2006

Done!

After working about 8 hours the last two nights, I've finished the revisions for Bollywood or Bust. Yay! After chatting with Ethan, I didn't think they were much but I ended up adding around 10 000 words to the book. The good thing is, they weren't that difficult and definitely improve the story.
Now all that's left is the final read through and it's off!

I'd planned on starting off the new week with the NEXT story but I forgot about the article I have to write for a German romance magazine about the Melbourne lunch mob of authors who meet regularly. I'm also in the middle of planning a presentation with Ally Blake for the Williamstown Literary Festival which we're doing on May 13th.

Looks like the next few weeks are going to be super busy.

2 comments:

Trish Wylie said...

My word woman!!! Do you EVER stop??? I'm in awe of your energy levels...

Mind you, all this hard graft has encouraged me to not take a break now that my latest is away and to instead shovel myself into ST land... So you're a good influence on me!!!

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

I do stop! I've had a month off, remember? While you've written how many Tenders and Mod Exs?

Breaks are good, but I reckon longer than 2 weeks can be tough to get back into it.
Maybe a few self-indulgent days then get back to that keyboard!