Monday, April 02, 2012

My 31st Harlequin book sold!

Funny how many books I write are inspired by one picture, usually of a hot celeb.

In the case of my 31st category romance for Harlequin Mills and Boon, a picture of Brad Pitt inspired my hot surfer dude Archer Flett.

I've just had word WEDDING DATE WITH MR. WRONG (Harlequin Romance) will be released in North America in October this year (with UK release date to be confirmed.)

The brand new excerpt has just gone live too!

I still pinch myself every time I sell a book, because it feels like only yesterday I sold my first.
Time flies and I'm so lucky to have the best job in the world!

5 comments:

Scarlet Wilson said...

Congrats, 31???? Phew!!!!!!!

Natalie Anderson said...

Yay you Nic - AWESOME news! When are you going to share more awesome news, huh?! NUDGE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nicola!! 31 books sold, wow!! :-D

Stella

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Thanks Melissa, Scarlet and Nat!

And Nat...patience grasshopper ;)

Unknown said...

Wow 31 books sold! CONGRATS Nicola! :-D

And what a sweet photo to inspire your hero, I can't wait to read his story ;-)

Have a lovely Easter!