Saturday, April 28, 2012

WEEKEND BOOK CLUB: How to Win the Dating War


I love discovering new authors and becoming hooked on their books.
Aimee Carson is now one of those authors.

I read How to Win the Dating War last week and it blew me away (especially as this is Aimee's 2nd book!)

Here's the blurb:

In the men’s corner.. Cutter Thompson – Miami’s hottest ex-racing car driver – believes that action always speaks louder than words. Participating in a celebrity dating competition, where his every text is analysed to death, is his worst nightmare! 


Flying the flag for the girls... Divorcee Jessica Wilson has built her life – and her dating service! – on the premise that communication is the key to happiness. Cutter might not think he needs her help to flirt successfully, but her professional radar says otherwise... 


But this battle of the sexes gets complicated by an intense, sizzling attraction! Will it be game, set and…match made in heaven?


This was my first book by Aimee Carson and I can sum it up in one word: WOW!

How to Win the Dating War is a sexy read with two mismatched characters that create major sparks.

Cutter has to be the hottest hero I've read in a long while. 

He's brash, blunt and incredibly drool worthy.
Jessica is a little prim and proper, and the perfect foil for his rough around the edges appeal.

The sexual tension sizzles off the page!

I loved every minute of this story and can't wait to read more from Aimee.



Highly recommend.


What are you reading this weekend?

6 comments:

online dating said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thanks!! I'm so pleased you liked the book. As one of my favorite authors, your opinion means so much to me!!

Megan said...

Ok, you've officially made me want to read this book! I love a good sexy love story.

Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

You have no idea how thrilled I am to hear I'm one of your favourite authors, Aimee.
It means so much to me too! :)

Really loved this book.
And Cutter...sigh...definitely a worthy book boyfriend ;)

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Megan, I think you'll really enjoy it!

african woman said...

The title itself will be a good eye-catcher to the readers out there!
I will surely buy one copy of it because I know that I will really get lots of nice insights about it.
I'm really fun of reading romance books.

Thanks for sharing this stuff.