Friday, April 27, 2012

I've sold to a 4th publisher!

In late March, I had a surreal week.
Within 5 days, I had offers from 3 different publishers for 3 different books.

After negotiations, I'm thrilled to announce I've sold a category length contemporary romance to CRIMSON ROMANCE (the new romance division of Adams Media, a long-standing publisher of non-fiction titles including Writers Digest books.)

The tentative title is FALLING FOR FLYNN and it's a returned soldier/reunion romance set in my fabulous home city Melbourne.

Release date to be confirmed (but will be within the next 6 months.)

Stay tuned to hear loads more about this story!

And if you're a writer, Crimson Romance are actively acquiring manuscripts (I'm thrilled I encouraged a friend of mine to submit and she has been contracted too!)

They're after talented authors with fresh voices and engaging stories: smart, heartwarming romances for the sophisticated reader.

So what are you waiting for?
Check out the submission guidelines here

12 comments:

Sara said...

Awesome new, Congrats!! I'd be happy to spotlight the book closer to it's release on my blog.

Cathryn Hein said...

Wonderful news, Nicola. You are having one hell of a year. May it continue to get even more fantastic!

Caryn Caldwell said...

Wow! That's fantastic! Congratulations!

Kristian Knight said...

You are having a killer year, Nicola! Congrats...and now, the question of the day: do you have a super power that gives you more than 24 hours in a day? ;)

Rachel Lyndhurst said...

Wow, Nicola, that's fantastic news, congratulations! Do you ever sleep, woman?!
xx

Dorothy Dreyer said...

Congrats! You rock!

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Thanks Sara, that'd be great!

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Thanks Cathryn, has been a big one so far!

Now if those Rooboys can keep performing, it'll be momentous indeed :)

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Thanks Caryn!

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Thanks Kristina, I wish ;)

I get about 6 hours sleep a night (would prefer a lot more) so i guess I squeeze a lot into those extra hours.

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Thanks Rachel.
And not nearly enough!!

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Thanks so much, Dorothy!