Monday, June 13, 2011

READER REVIEWS: Sex, Gossip & Rock & Roll


Thanks to trusty Google I stumbled across a great review for SEX, GOSSIP & ROCK & ROLL.

"Nicola Marsh has written a spectacular, light, fun and sexy romance with Sex, Gossip and Rock and Roll...

From the time Luca opened the door to Charli I just laughed because it was obvious there would be sensual tension of seismic power. Oh was I spot on, it was amazing....

There was intense emotion in Sex, Gossip and Rock and Roll, add to the mix the comeback rock star, his son, the sexual attraction, the sex, it all had me smiling and crying because they had both lost so much in their youth...

a splendid reunion an incredible ending to a perfect love story."

Thanks to Marilyn! Here's the full review.

(If you're in Australia & NZ you can grab this book off shelves now!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adored this book Nicola - it was the best thing I read on holiday!
Hope many more great reviews coming your way
Nina

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

OMG, thanks so much, Nina!!!