Monday, November 07, 2011

Manga magic

I get pretty excited when I see a new cover for the first time...then there's the first time I see one of my books translated into manga!

I never get tired of seeing my story brought to life in cartoon form, being able to flick through a book and see scenes I wrote depicted perfectly in pictorial form, not understanding a word of Japanese but being able to follow the story in pics.  It's briliant!

Here's my latest manga, THE BOSS'S BEDROOM AGENDA.

What's really cool about this one is the book is set in Melbourne Museum (located opposite the Royal Exhibition Building.)
So what's on the cover? The Royal Exhibition Building! I think it's amazing the artist researched this so thoroughly and drew a perfect pic.

So what do you think of manga?
I have more covers if you're interested...

2 comments:

Kerrin said...

That's pretty cool Nicola! Funny seeing ALL the scenes you have written ;)

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Uh...yeah Kerrin, even 'those' scenes are depicted!!!