Sunday, November 20, 2011

SIX SENTENCE SUNDAY: Busted in Bollywood

 
This week's snippet from BUSTED IN BOLLYWOOD takes place when Shari and Drew finally catch up for a drink in New York City at her favourite bar.
Where she runs into her ex...
 
Not introducing Bollywood Boy to the Toad would make me look like a bitch and as much as I wanted to:
a) throw a drink in the Toad’s face;
b) wiggle my little finger to indicate the size of his dick and smirk knowingly;
c) saunter away;
d) all of the above.
I took the wuss option:
e) when in doubt, put your best Manolo forward and hope it crushes the loser beneath it.
Sliding my hand around Drew’s arm, I managed a smile as fake as the Toad’s. “Drew, this is Tate Embley. He’s a liar—oops, I mean lawyer. Silly me.”

And their chance meeting fires up after this!

For more Six Sentence Sunday snippets, check here.

6 comments:

Liz Fielding said...

This book is getting so hot!

Kerrin said...

hehe, loved that encounter! Drew is a true hero!!

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Oooh...what part are you up to, Liz?

There are a few hot scenes...and not talking about the spicy food ;)

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

I love Drew's gallantry, Kerrin :)

Zee Monodee said...

Love that little slip-up, and the voice is to die for! You have a winner here, Nicola :)

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

Thanks Zee :)